The Busy Mom’s Guide to a Happy, Organized Home by Kathy Peel
I loved this book! I am always on the look out for books that can give me tips on how to have a clean, happy, organized home. A home that can look great, but I don’t need to neglect my children, husband, responsibilities to make it look that way.
As the front cover says, this book includes tips for managing the 7 departments of every home; Time and Scheduling, Your Home and Property, Menus and Meals, Relationships with Family and Friends, Your Finances, Special Events, and Yourself.
I started to read through this book and only read a couple pages in when I stopped, went to find a highlighter, and then came back to read it. This is the kind of book that you want to highlight or write down right away what it says so you can start using it immediately in your life.
This book has so many great ideas that I plan on implementing in my life. I highly recommend this book to all the mothers out there. If you are a stay at home mom, work at home mom, or work out of the home mom this is for you. Dad’s could even benefit from reading it, it doesn’t have to be all about the mothers!
Great read. Great ideas. Great author. Great layout. Great all around!

Thanks for the review! Definitely will add it to my list of must reads in the very near future!
ReplyDelete