Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Indivisible

Indivisible by Kristen Heitzmann





I chose to read this book because it is something I would normally not choose to read. I am trying to open myself up to “new things”, this being one of them.


Well, I really don’t care for this book. I couldn’t connect, relate or even believe that the main character was a person. The book doesn’t appeal to me at all on any level.


I am usually up for crime mysteries, I like to watch them on tv and read books about them, but this was just not good.


I really don’t know what to say except it wasn’t for me and I don’t like the way it was written.


Please don’t take my experience as you shouldn’t read this book. It could be a great book for the right person!

If you would like to purchase this book for yourself you can by going to Random House.


No comments:

Post a Comment