Saturday, April 3, 2010
Will the World End in 2012?
Will the World End in 2012? by Raymond Hundley
First off I want to say I absolutely love this book! I have heard a little hear and there about this 2012 thing, I have even seen the movie 2012. But, I really never sat down to see what the whole fuss was about. When I was given the opportunity to be able to read this book as a review, I jumped on it!
3. CERN and the Large Hadron Collider; according to this theory, the government has this machine that is buried inside the Earth. It is there so scientists can experiment or try to figure out how the Big Bang happened. People are saying that if the scientists do this, the Earth could cave in on itself, amongst other things.
4. The Predictions of Nostradamus; we have all heard of Nostradamus and how the things he wrote years ago have come true in one sort or the other. Do you believe that a man can predict the future? I know a man who knows the future and I tell you, it isn’t Nostradamus!
5. The Reversal of the Magnetic Poles; people who believe this feel that the CERN or the Solar Storms will make the poles reverse. Then everything will be backwards and son we will die. I really don’t see this happening.
6. Collision with Planet X; there is this lady named Nancy, who in my opinion is crazy! She says she was abducted by aliens, then they put a chip in her head where they can communicate to her. Well, according to her she has been told there is a planet out there called Planet X that is a million times bigger then the Earth and it is supposed to it the Earth in 2012. She has been saying this was going to happen many times, but then she says that was just a “lie” to confuse the government.
I’m not going to go right into all of them. But, you see the picture here. It is a great read and to find out more about the different theories and to come to your own conclusion on will the world end in 2012, go get this book!
It helped me to discover what I fear will happen, what I believe will never happen, and what “crazy” people believe will happen. I am going to recommend this book to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment