Monday, April 19, 2010
If I Could Ask God Anything
If I Could Ask God Anything by Kathryn Slattery
I love this book, just like I thought I would. I like the way Slattery laid the book out. It isn't bunched together, it is very easy to read, children that are able to read a book could read this book.
I have been reading it with my children. We read a question every night and talk about it afterwards. My children are ages; 6, 2, and 1 but this works for them. We also look up questions that my 6 year old might have.
I also think it is good for children of all ages, including myself. I always have questions that I would like to ask God, and this book has some of them in there, how great is that?
I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone! I plan on buying some copies to share with friends, I know they will enjoy it and so will their children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for sharing with us If I Could Ask God Anything. As a mother of 2 small kiddos I am always looking for something to read to them. I love the title!
ReplyDelete