Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Money Answer Book


The Money Answer Book by Dave Ramsey

I like Dave Ramsey and have his other books about getting out of Debt and becoming financially aware of your money, lifestyles, etc.

I read this book and was not impressed. I don't know what I thought this book would be about, but this is not it.

The book is good at answering questions you might have, which I guess is the whole idea behind the book. It did answer some questions I had and give me more insight but not what I was looking for.

I am glad I read his other books before I read this one, or I am not sure I would have picked this one up. All I can say is, I wouldn't recommend it, it just answers basic questions. But, if you are the kind of person that wants to know everything you can possibly know about everything this book is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment