Monday, April 26, 2010
360 Degree Life
360 Degree Life by Billy Joe Daugherty
This book is about the ten ways you can live more richly, deeply, and fully.
I liked this book a lot. I liked how it says that we all fear death. We are all fascinated by death. We just don't want it to visit our house! This is so true for me. I know I should not fear death because I will be going to Heaven, but I still do. I am glad to see that others out there do as well, even if they don't admit it.
I am always thinking, what will happen to me when I die? This books explains to us that we can live without the fear of death and fully enjoy life! How amazing that is, don't you think?
I liked when it touched on the subject of God speaking to people. I am always envious of people who say God talks to them. I never hear him, if he is trying to talk to me. Maybe I just don't know how to hear him. This book states that if you don't think God is talking to you to read the book of John, which I am going to do.
This book is great all around and you will enjoy it too. It lets you know so many things such as; he will provide for you, what is God's plan for me, and more.
If you would like to buy this book visit Random House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment