![]() |
| This is your brain in love by Earl Henslin |
I need to be honest with you to tell you how great this book is.
I have been married for over 7 years. My married started out great, which most do, then the marriage slowly started to go downhill.
This is your brain in love is such a great read and it helps me to understand and fix the problems within myself as well as to help me understand my husband.
The book includes test, descriptions of different types of “lovers”, as well as ideas on what to do if you are one of these types or if you are married to one of these types.
I have had a hard time dealing with some of my frustration, headaches, and total bad attitude. This book has helped me to change myself. I have not changed so much yet, but through this books help, I am learning to change myself to be better.
I have also learned how to deal with my husband’s addiction to porn as well as how to deal with his ADHD.
My husband and I enjoyed reading this book and we now have hope for the future of our marriage.
I would recommend this book to any couple who is having a hard time in their relationship.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:
Post a Comment