Friday, January 21, 2011

God gave us the world

God gave us the world by Lisa Tawn Bergren & Laura J. Bryant

This is such a cute book for a family of young children. My three children range in age from 7 years old to 1 ½ years old and they all loved it. I loved reading it to them and finding out the answers to Little Cub’s questions.

Little Cub starts asking her mommy about a museum exhibit about bears from around the world. She wanders what is life like outside of the North Pole, where she lives.

Her mommy explains to Little Cub about the different places and types of bears that God has made. 

This is a great book that can help you explain to your children about the different places and different people that God has made in this world and how the people are alike in some ways an different in other ways.

I highly recommend this book! 

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment