Saturday, January 23, 2010
What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do: 8 Principles for Finding God's Way
What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do: 8 Principles for Finding God's Way by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
I like how this book doesn't try to tip-toe around the subject, Cloud and Townsend just leap right in and get straight to the point!
I have difficult times in my life, as I am sure you do. This books helps with those difficult times. The books shows you how to invite God to join you on your journey through the tough time sin your life and to always remember that he is there with you at all times, even when you might not think so, and leaning on him will help you get through the problem you are having.
I received this book at the right time in my life. I needed this book. I have been so down and out thinking of why is this happening to me and what am I doing wrong. I read through this book and now feel like a calm has come over me.
I like how this book has biblical references, I like to know where they are getting there thoughts and ideas for what they are saying from, instead of trying to find it on my own. I am contemplating getting some more copies to give to some people in my life that I know are at the point where they need God to help them get out of the situation they are in. They need to be reminded that God is there and he will always be there to help in your time of need.
The 8 principles are very helpful and very insightful. I don't want to give too much away but I really feel like if you are at a time in your life where you think you don't know what to do, can it get any worse, what is going on with me, where is God...then you NEED to read this book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment