Friday, November 19, 2010

Love at Last Sight by Kerry & Chris Shook


First of all, I need to say that Kerry and Chris have a great way of putting things into perspective. Before I had children, it was easy to keep friendships and work on friendships that had problems. Now that I have children, it is harder to work on those relationships and this book explains to you how to get your relationships back on the right path, whether it is friendship or romantic relationships.


I am looking forward to implementing all the great ideas I have read in this book with my friendships that I haven’t been paying much attention to and my personal relationships.

I would recommend this book to everyone who needs a little help getting your relationships back to “normal”.


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop and would love a follow back on my review and giveaway blog, "In My Opinion...". Here is the link:

    http://couponsandfreebiesforyou.blogspot.com

    I do have several blogs, but this one is where I am looking to get followers. Thanks so much!! :-)

    ReplyDelete