Saturday, October 17, 2009
Speed Cleaning 101: Cut Your Cleaning Time in Half!
Speed Cleaning 101: Cut Your Cleaning Time in Half! by Laura Dellutri
I was a bit dissapointed with this book. It's not organized well and Ms Dellutri constantly does not give enough information. I found it extremely anoying that she would make statments like: (I'm paraphrasing) "You should use a kitchen spray cleaner that is antibacterial and kills germs in the least amount of time. I found one that kills germs on countertops in 45 seconds." BUT, then she doesn't tell us the brand or where to buy, so I guess she wants us to go off on a scavenger hunt for these products! She makes suggestions like this throughout the book. I've read other books on this subject and other authors suggest brands and products. Even Jeff Campbell (Speed Cleaning) who sells his own rather pricey products on the inernet recommends other brands in his book and suggests alternative products. This is very helpful for the reader. Ms. Dellutri doesn't give detailed instructions either, so someone just starting out is not given details as to the correct method, correct tools, to remove dirt, grime or whatever from surfaces at home. The book lacks methodology, product/brand recommendations, and organization.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment