Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Real


The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Real by Neta Jackson

I have just finished this book tonight. It is the third one in a series. I think Yada Yada Gets Real was my favorite! As a matter of fact, I actually cried at the end.

The title and cover almost gives the impression that these novels are "fluff" and sort of....lighthearted? But, nothing could be further from the truth! I find Jackson really has done an excellent job of developing the characters and creating a life that seems real. In fact, I keep catching myself thinking these women really exist somewhere in Chicago! I want to meet them!

I have loved and enjoyed these novels and I am highly recommending them to my friends, however they had better not ask to borrow my copies of the books, because I don't want to give them up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment